Tuesday, April 27, 2010

NAM National Pageant Day 4

Day 4:




Let the competition begin!



My day started off with the optional Casual Wear Modeling competition. I wore an "Unwinding at the Ski Lodge" themed outfit consisting of black leggings, a black long sleeved shirt, a white vest, white furry boots, and a white furry hat. I didn't make the top five, but I did do really well. I was 3rd Runner-Up in the Most Promising Model competition which was scored by combining my Casual Wear Modeling competition score with my Photogenic competition score (I was 3rd Runner-Up for Miss Photogenic!). Check out my 30 seconds on stage on my YouTube channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/NAMMissNY09#p/a/u/1/OL9ymue2m4Q



The day continued with hours of rehearsals all leading up to the first preliminary competition for the National American Miss title - Personal Introduction. Instead of telling you about it, I'll let you experience it for yourself: http://www.youtube.com/user/NAMMissNY09#p/a/u/0/k5ytjEjn16g

I ended up scoring the highest out of any contestant in this preliminary competition :)





(Sorry the video quality isn't so great, they're videos of a video, but it's better than nothing)

No comments:

Post a Comment